Vibration Field Testing System - The Vibe
The Vibe enables quick and accurate vibration diagnosis of problems on multiple applications, making it ideal for mobile service, repairs, technician use, and engineer analysis.
SEND THE UNIT, NOT THE ENGINEER
The Vibe saves time and labor - and, ultimately, cost - because it is easily shipped to the field to collect the data your engineers need to diagnose problems.
DURABLE AND DEPENDABLE
The Vibe's plastic enclosure is guaranteed for life, and the BNC connectors are fed through to provide secure and reliable contact.
SIMPLE AND STRAIGHTFORWARD
The Vibe's user-friendly interface produces standard CSV tables of real-time data for analysis. The included software conducts all the testing necessary and the resulting reports are easily distributed to your engineering teams.
- Simultaneously measures and records 12 channels of vibration signals.
- Displays the real-time spectrum of any one of the 12 channels of the vibration signals.
- Stimulates other important information - Engine Speed (RPM), accelerometer status, recording time - for better understanding of what the software is measuring and recording.
- Convenient control interface to start/stop recording at any time, thus able to control the right timing for recording.
- Analyze the vibration to indicate the possible physical cause of the excess vibration.
- Categorize the vibration in terms of the Engine Orders, which specifies the magnitude of various engine vibration source.
- A pattern is generated by looking at the order track when testing the engine vibration.
- Simultaneously display any combination of up to 12 channels of vibration data for easy comparison.
- Displays engine speed profile, vibration profile, and spectrum for engineering analysis.
- Displays the trend of vibration change over time.
- 12-standard accelerometer channels, +5 V input , 5 kS/s sampling rate per channel (up to 50kS if customer requests), 24bit resolution, ±5 V input range. Use ICP (IEPE compatible) accelerometer with 2mA excitation. Supports TEDS sensors.
- 9-35V DC power supply. Compatible with vehicle battery.
- One standard 8-channel, +60 V, 800 kS/s, 12-Bit Analog Input Module for Engine Speed measurement.
- Configurable additional Analog/Digital I/Os upon customer request.
- Real-time control, analysis, and log.
- FFT Spectrum, Order Magnitude, Power Spectral Density, Overall Level, and Waterfall plot.